Books for children
- Dinosaurs Divorce; Marc Brown and Laurie Krasny Brown
- It’s Not Your Fault, KoKo Bear; Vicky Lansky
- Mom’s House, Dad’s House; Isolina Ricci, PhD
- My Mom and Dad are Getting a Divorce; Florence Bienenfeld
- Two Homes; Claire Masurel
- Standing on My Own Two Feet: A Child’s Affirmation of Love in the Midst of Divorce; Tamara Schmitz
Books for adults
- Between Love and Hate: A Guide to Civilized Divorce; Lois Gold, M.S.W.
- Building a Parenting Agreement That Works: Child Custody Agreements Step by Step; Mimi Lyster Zemmelman
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way; M. Gary Neuman, L.M.H.C.
- Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents; Christine Carter, Ph.D.
- Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life; Debbie Ford
- Taking the War Out of Our Words: the Art of Powerful Non-Defensive Communication; Sharon Strand Ellison
- The Good Divorce: Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart; Constance Ahrons, Ph.D.
- The Parents’ Book About Divorce; Richard A. Gardner M.D.
- The Truth about Children and Divorce; Robert E. Emery, Ph.D.
Is mediation right for you?
Couples who choose mediation are not expected to agree on everything, or to be free of conflict. They must only share one goal, that of reaching a resolution together.